These muffins pack a punch nutritionally. They’re loaded with Vitamin C, Fiber and have no added fats. They’re also gluten, sugar and dairy free. But here’s the kicker….
I stumbled across this recipe, where else, on facebook and I had to make it my own. They were a breeze to whip up and the kiddos are wolfing them down. I know you’re going to love them 🙂
Super Muffins (Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 25 Minutes)
1 1/2 cups mashed banana
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tbsp vanilla
2 cups and 2 tbsp separated gf baking mix (contains baking soda and baking powder)
1 cup oats
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cupcake pan or use baking cups.
- Mix bananas, applesauce, zucchini, egg and vanilla in a bowl until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the oats, spices and 2 cups baking mix.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Dust the blueberries with the reserved baking mix then fold into batter.
- Scoop batter into the cupcake pans and bake for 20-25 minutes until set in the middle. Makes 12 large or 18 medium muffins.